Having stayed several times its the best location. You're close to the action but not too close so that the street noise is an issue. The lifts can be slow especially because you are sharing them with residents in the building and cleaning staff. The restaurant downstairs is handy has great food and is very good value. Its handy to... More
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Charlotte Towers Hotel Brisbane
- Oaks Charlotte Towers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks Charlotte Towers is the prime Brisbane accommodation, located within the city’s business and financial district within walking distance to the shopping heart of Queen Street Mall and the gentler pace of the City Botanic Gardens. Stylishly incorporating creature comforts and modern technology, Oaks Charlotte Towers still displays the ornate facade of the original 19th century architecture. The hotel is popular with both leisure and corporate travellers, offering one and two bedroom apartments all boasting well appointed kitchens and full-width windows with spectacular river and city aspects. Some rooms have alfresco balconies which provide an extra dimension to panoramic views of the skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Agoda, Olotels, Stentorian NV, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Oaks Charlotte Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.