Stayed here for 2 nights in Jan 08. Paid $34 for a 4 bed dorm. the dorm was a decent size with A/C and en suite bathroom, also personal safes in the room but you need to pay $2 per night to use them. The en suite bathroom is a good idea in theory but in practise it is very... More
- Also Known As:
- Tinbilly Travellers Hotel
- Tinbilly Travellers Hotel Brisbane
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose from a great range of dorms or private rooms, all fully ensuited, air-conditioned and sound proofed! We will help you go out and explore wonderful Brisbane or if you prefer catch up on some emails enjoy our common area with Foxtel TV, cook in the kitchen or pop downstairs to the Tin Bar & Grill, make friends, go for a drink and see where the mood takes you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Base Brisbane Uptown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.