There are probably no pros to the hostel except for two things: -Large beds. -Good location. This is a horrible hostel and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. The wifi was terrible and never really worked. The staff treated us like the lice that resided in our bedrooms 24/7 and there's a deposit fee of 20$ for cutlery used at... More
- Also Known As:
- Chili Blue Backpackers Hotel Sydney
- Chili Blue Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, clean & central. What you are looking for? Welcome to ChilliBlue - the perfect place to base yourself in Sydney. Whether you are coming for a night or two or staying for months you will find that Chilli Blue will provide the warm friendly, clean and comfortable home away from home that you have been looking for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Chili Blue Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.