The location is good. Between King's Cross and CBD. There aren't any eateries nearby except the hotel cafe. On the other hand, the neighborhood is quiet so you can sleep better than in King's Cross - unless you're disturbed by the beds that make terrible sound when one switches position. At almost a hundred dollars per night this is easily... More
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Backpacker Hotel Sydney
- Elephant Backpacker Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elephant Backpacker Sydney is located between the night life of Kings Cross and the City Centre. All major tourist attractions are within 10-15 minutes walk. Our hostel has a beautiful new cafe & bar that offers restaurant quality food and backpacker prices. We pride ourselves on being cheap and cheerful.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, HostelWorld, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Elephant Backpacker reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.