We had a great stay at Regents Court. The position was wonderful, easy walk to the city, Opera House and areas like 'eat street' Crown Street. Front facing rooms have a wonderful view of the city. Roof garden eclectic and very useable. Kings Cross close but not in your face. Will definitely stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Regents Court - By 8 Hotel
- Regents Court - By 8 Hotel Sydney
- Regents Hotel Court
- Regents Hotel Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regents Court Sydney is located in an original 1920s Art Deco building in the heart of Potts Point and just a stone's throw away from the CBD. Enjoy the perfect privacy of an oversized studio apartment in a building that has retained and enhanced the original features reminiscent of New York brownstones. More than just a hotel, Regents Court evokes all the charm and soul of a personalized inner-city pad. A fusion of old and new, each studio has abundant space, muted colours, classic modern furniture and contemporary artworks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Regents Court - by 8Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.