Have stayed here three time in 2013 and am happy to keep coming back. Perfect location for my work as many of the companies I see are max 20 min walk/5min cab ride, and for sight seeing, restaurants, etc, Circular Quay and the Rocks are across the street. Hotel staff is professionally understated and helpful. On of the better Marriott... More
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Sydney Harbour At Circular Quay Hotel Sydney
- Marriott Sydney Harbour At Circular Quay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydney Harbour Marriott at Circular Quay is the perfect hotel for those wanting a truly Sydney experience. Overlooking the sparkling Sydney Harbour and the world famous Sydney Opera House, the downtown Sydney hotel can be found at the doorstep of a shopping Mecca, and just moments away from the historic Rocks district. As Sydney’s premier waterfront hotel, guests are also invited to indulge in a luxurious array of treatments in the day spa, including indoor pool, without leaving the 5-star property. Whether savouring finely crafted cuisine at the renowned Icons brassiere restaurant or retiring to the spacious opulence of your guest room which is complete with picturesque harbour views, the accent throughout is on trusted personalised service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Sydney Harbour at Circular Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.