A good average motel! Our room didn't look like the photos! Ours had "80s" bedspread with drapes that didn't quite cover the window! Overall clean although tiling in bathroom had been done by a novice we reckon! Price seemed high $150 considering! Lots of road noise especially trucks!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the southern edge of Coffs CBD and 5 minutes drive to beach and 5 min walk to town, this motel is easily assessible by all. Stay in our room with King beds or maybe a superior family rooms if more than 3 people. Either way, everybody will be looked after by us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Orbitz so you can book your BEST WESTERN Zebra Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.