Great stay for 3 nights in New Acton area of Canberra. Eat in fab food. We ate in the bar area. . There is also a corner store just around the bend from hotel has yummy coffee and breakfasts. Very helpful staff. Great value.
- Also Known As:
- Diamant Hotel Canberra - By 8
- Diamant Hotel Canberra - By 8 Canberra
- Hotel Diamant Boutique
- Diamant Boutique Canberra
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our spectacular 80 room contemporary boutique hotel and Restaurant is located on the doorstep of Canberra’s key cultural, entertainment, sport and commercial facilities. Immersed in a series of unique designer landscaped gardens and complementary specialist retailers, the Diamant is perfectly located in Canberra’s first true urban village. A location that locals envy! This boutique art hotel is positioned near Lake Burley Griffin at the intersection of Marcus Clarke Street and Edinburgh Avenue. On the doorstep of Canberra's key cultural, entertainment, sport and commercial facilities and immersed in a series of unique designer landscaped gardens and complimentary specialist retailers, the DIAMANT is perfectly located in Canberra's first true urban village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Diamant Hotel Canberra - by 8Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.