we held an event at the Hostelrie in Goodrich, after a charity Canoe and Walk, Being an event organiser I am very fussy and have stayed all over, however if you want a great pub with great food and amazing service you will struggle to beat the Hostelrie. Aryton and his partner are an amazing young couple trying to make... More
- Also Known As:
- The Hostelrie At Goodrich Hotel Goodrich
- The Hostelrie At Goodrich Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hostelrie at Goodrich is a country inn with rooms, a restaurant and bar. The 18th century gothic style building is situated in the pretty village of Goodrich, which is in the stunning Wye Valley close to the edge of the beautiful Forest of Dean surrounded by many historic market towns such as Ross on Wye and Monmouth the gateway to Wales. The Hosterlrie is family owned and run by the Landlord Ayrton. We want to make your experience with us memorable by providing a warm, friendly atmosphere along with great food, a fine selection of local ales and good wines.We look forward to welcoming you at the Hostelrie. Ayrton Lowther ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Hostelrie at Goodrich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.