We had an overnight stay and will definitely stay here in the future A very warm welcome on arrival for both us and our dog. Bedroom was comfortable with all the usual facilities.(the owner informed us that eventually all the bedrooms will be getting a make over to match the one the downstairs has already received) The Bar and Restaurant... More
- Also Known As:
- The Hostelrie At Goodrich Hotel Goodrich
- The Hostelrie At Goodrich Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hostelrie at Goodrich is a country inn with rooms, a restaurant and bar. The 18th century gothic style building is situated in the pretty village of Goodrich, which is in the stunning Wye Valley close to the edge of the beautiful Forest of Dean surrounded by many historic market towns such as Ross on Wye and Monmouth the gateway to Wales. The Hosterlrie is family owned and run by the Landlord Ayrton. We want to make your experience with us memorable by providing a warm, friendly atmosphere along with great food, a fine selection of local ales and good wines.We look forward to welcoming you at the Hostelrie. Ayrton Lowther ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Hostelrie at Goodrich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.