All Paradores are of good standard, but the one in Caceres stands out. It's in an ancient building in the magnificent historic centre of this beautiful city. Recently redecorated. Gorgeous breakfast. Very friendly staff. A place you want visit again and again. Limited parking space close to the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Parador De Caceres Hotel
- Parador De Caceres Hotel Caceres
- Parador De Caceres cáceres
- Parador De Caceres Hotel cáceres
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Parador will be closed due to renovation work from September 1, 2009 to Spring, 2011. The closest Paradors to stay at are those in Mérida, Trujillo, Guadalupe, or Plasencia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Parador de Caceres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.