PROS: I loved it would go back many times. Clean ! Lots of Amenities: games, restaurant with good food, average prices but worth it. Free: cookies, soap, shampoo, coffee, tea, pool, Jacuzzi, cable, Internet, Friendly and helpful staff. Free Fridge and Microwave available upon request. Soft sheets. CONS: No elevator to second floor.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn St. Louis South / i-55 Hotel
- Holiday Inn St. Louis South / i-55 Hotel Mehlville
- Holiday Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn St. Louis South Hotel. Located just 15 miles from Downtown St. Louis at the intersection of Interstate 55 & Butler Hill Road (exit #195). Our St. Louis hotel is just minutes from Six Flags, Scottrade Center, Union Station, Edward Jones Dome, America's Center, Gateway Arch, Grant's Farm, St. Louis Zoo, St. Louis Science Center, Forest Park, Anheuser Busch, Metlife, Great West Life, Ameren, Magic House and the new home of the St. Louis Cardinals- Busch Stadium. The Holiday Inn St. Louis South features Remington's Restaurant & Lounge with quality food and a relaxing environment. Afterwards, you might choose to unwind in our Holidome, featuring indoor and outdoor pools, a whirlpool, and a variety of games. When selecting a St. Louis hotel, experience quality and service at the Holiday Inn St. Louis South-Butler Hill! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn St. Louis South / I-55 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.