We regularly stop at the chaise. It is really relaxed and very friendly, also a big plus for us it's dog friendly.you are always made very welcome and the rooms are comfy and clean.A great breakfast is always served. Also there is a fantastic view over the sea, brilliant. Would recommend it. Good value typical north east hospitality.
- Also Known As:
- The Chaise Guest House Hotel
- The Chaise Guest House Hotel Sunderland
- Chaise Hotel Sunderland
- The Chaise Guest House Sunderland, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the seafront at Roker, The Chaise Guest House enjoys an ideal location with perfect sea views. Guests will appreciate the friendly atmosphere and helpful service in this family-run establishment. This Victorian guesthouse offers excellent value for money. Breakfast is included and free parking is available.We have been in business for over 20 years and our initial objective has not changed - to provide excellent service, excellent food and a great atmosphere for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Chaise Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.