We stayed here last week during a skiing trip with my husband's work. What a wonderful week it was full of skiing and great food! Pros: Location is absolutely perfect. You can walk to the ski trails, it is so close. Also, the surroundings is just absolutely majestic....but that is Norway in general. We really enjoyed the set menu the... More
- Also Known As:
- Hovden Hoyfjellshotell Hotel
- Hovden Hoyfjellshotell Hotel Hovden
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This historic hotel is majestically situated in Hovden with panoramic views of the surrounding mountains. The hotel offers accommodation in a total of 69 rooms of varying sizes, of which 13 are family rooms. All rooms have free wireless internet access. In the pleasant bar there is plenty of space around the nice fireplace, or you can lean back in one of the comfortable lounges. Restaurant Snøkrystallen offer panoramic views and fine cuisine. Among the facilities at the hotel are swimming pool and sauna, skislope, playroom for children and activity room for youths. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hovden Hoyfjellshotell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.