Key points: Awesome staff. Amazing location. Good quality food for breakfast and plentiful selections. Good buffet dinner. Clean room and hotel. Good Wi-fi. Spacious room, sporting a lovely armchair and footrest, and a balcony. Nice comfortable wide bed. Initially I was planning to stay at the Best Western Raftevold Hotel for just one night, but after my arrival there, I... More
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Sogn Og Fjordane
- Sogn Og Fjordane Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Raftevolds Hotel has been providing a personalized and friendly service to international guests for more than 140 years. It is situated at the eastern end of the Hornindal Lake, the deepest lake in Europe (514 m) and on the renowned tourist route between the Briksdal glacier and the Geiranger fjord. In 1867 Ola M. Raftevold bought an old boathouse and converted it into a coach inn. The hotel has been since enlarged and modernized several times, the last significant extension being completed in 1975. From the very beginning the hotel has been in the same family and is today under 4th generation management. Raftevolds Hotel is a modern tourism hotel run according to a long tradition of hospitality and homely atmosphere. 44 well equipped bedrooms, spacious public rooms, a restaurant, a café, a lounge & bar and several meeting rooms.Raftevolds Hotel is also an excellent central point for excursions by car or bus to famous tourist attractions in the surrounding area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN Raftevolds Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.