24-11-2013. My friend and I stayed at the dingle Quayside for just one night, but we had a very good experience. The history of the building Is charming and the owners are very hospitable! The room was very simple but warm and clean! Enjoy your stay!!! Francesca and Matteo
- Also Known As:
- The Dingle Quayside Hotel Dingle
- The Dingle Quayside Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits you at the Quayside Guesthouse in the centre of Dingle Town. This quirky building is a beautifully renovated stone stable dating back to the 19th Century and overlooks the exquisite Dingle Harbour. It has been attentively restored to guesthouse accommodation ensuring it has kept its old-world charm. Traditional size and style ensuite bedrooms, with satellite tv’s and free Wi-Fi throughout. The magnificent views of Dingle Harbour make the Quayside Guesthouse an idyllic location with free on street parking. The boat marina is directly across the road, which is an ideal area for a short leisurely walk, or perhaps some water activities such as kayaking or visiting “Fungi” The Dingle Dolphin. Also within walking distance along the seafront; Dingle Oceanworld Aquarium, Shops, Award Winning Restaurants and Traditional Pubs. Guided Tours of the Dingle Peninsula can be arranged by our Knowledgeable and Welcoming Staff. We at the Quayside Guesthouse look for to meeting all of our guests and sharing our knowledge of the Dingle area, so as to ensure every visitor has a wonderful time during their stay at the amazing Dingle Peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your The Dingle Quayside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.