Very cosy and well located Hotel, close to the main spots in Avignon (<10km) but very calm. The restaurant is outstanding, the price-quality ratio is good, but it is in the upper price segment. The rooms are well distributed and you feel like being in a little house on your own.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge De Cassagne And Spa
- Auberge De Cassagne Hotel Le Pontet
- Auberge De Cassagne Hotel
- Auberge De Cassagne Le Pontet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five minutes from Avignon city center and the motorway A7 (exit n°23), a charming provençal home set in magnificent and peaceful garden. Internationally renowned gastronomic restaurant (chef Philippe Boucher, ex. Bocuse, Georges Blanc). Provençal restaurant and terrace overlooking on the garden. Extremely comfortable, recently renovated apartments and rooms with free wifi, coffee and tea maker, I phone station . Spa, Outdoor-swimming-pool, Indoor-swimming-pool, Sauna, Work-out room, Steam bath, Hormeta Treatments and Massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Auberge de Cassagne & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.