This is really a beautiful hotel. It is located in the twin town of Traben-Trarbach at a bend in the Mosel river, set a little back from but overlooking it, the older town on the far river bank, the lovely spanning bridge and its gate. The hotel seems to have been completely renovated and the decor is interesting, tasteful and... More
- Also Known As:
- Moselschlosschen Traben Trarbach
- Moselschlosschen Hotel Traben Trarbach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moselschlösschen is home of a 100-year-old wine trader dynasty, authenticate atmosphere located right on the Moselle Promenade, historical buildings "Fachwerkhaus," "Schlechengasse," "Villa" with 63 maisonettes/suites, park/well courtyard - the ideal setting for connoisseurs, family and business events. Regional and seasonal delights include culinary wine tasting and cooking events, bike tours, guided rambling, excursions, sporting activities, roman wine culture, history, Art Nouveau and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Moselschloesschen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.