Awesome area, hotel airs more Britain than France - kinda dodgy common area/hallway rieks of humidity but rooms are clean and fresh. Location is gold. Careful with breakfast restaurant my da got super sick from tomato porridge (we thought it was shakshuka).
- Also Known As:
- Les Terrasses Poulard Hotel Mont-St-Michel
- Les Terrasses Poulard Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of Mont Saint Michel, facing the bay, historic homes, we offer a charming, individually decorated for an unforgettable stay in the Wonder of the West. Panoramic views of the bay or the Abbey or the medieval village or and flower gardens. Direct dial telephone, mini bar, flat screen TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Les Terrasses Poulard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.