We stayed in the tower room with its own private access to turret and little dining set up outside, which was great fun to use and quite charming. Rooms are a little dated but in keeping with the feel of the chateau. Bed was very comfortable and room very clean. We found the reception and service we got from all... More
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Cote Hotel Brantome
- Chateau De La Cote Brantome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Discover the charm of yesteryear in one of the most beautiful castle hotels in the Perigord, whose origins date back to the XVcentury." Spacious, quiet and comfortable, the 17 double, lounge and suite rooms are distributed in the towers and the main building of the Castle and in the Annex and are equipped with period furniture and antique style. Some are decorated with living rooms, fireplaces, woodwork, four poster beds and the suite "Les Moulineaux" has private access to the terrace of the tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Chateau De La Cote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.