We stayed at Villa Stefania during the week of Carnival 2013. The hotel is in a quiet and pleasant location -- a five-minute walk from the pedestrian area of San Candido. San Candido does not feel like a ski resort -- which to us is a plus. The village is quaint, with lots of restaurants and shops. We were looking... More
- Also Known As:
- Stefania Hotel San Candido
- Hotel Villa Stefania San Candido, South Tyrol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of the greenest and quietest corners of San Candido, the charming Hotel Villa Stefania welcomes guests into an atmosphere of understated elegance set amid sweeping gardens. San Candido (1,170 m) is located in a very favourable position amidst the family-friendly Sesto Dolomites Nature Park. The old town is surrounded by imposing Alpine peaks, dark moor lakes, and bizarre Dolomite Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Villa Stefania reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.