My husband and I spent 3 days at Le Manzinaie this past May and were more than satisfied with our accommodations. Everything was clean and well cared for, and our hosts could not have been more welcoming. The dinner we had there was one of the best on our trip not because it was extravagant, but because it was good... More
- Also Known As:
- Podere Le Manzinaie Hotel
- Podere Le Manzinaie Hotel Montepulciano
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Montepulciano, the restoration of an old Tuscan farmhouse, built in 1878 has permitted to make out 4 charming self-catering apartments/suites and a nice villa. The apartments are hand-decorated and embellished by trompe l'oeil to offer the guest a refined, cozy and exclusive atmosphere. Parking, swimming pool, garden, barbecue. The farm, run by a friendly family, is a wonderful base for exploring South Tuscany and Umbria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and EasyToBook so you can book your Podere Le Manzinaie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.