Have just returned from the Milton Lodge.Its a lovely old fashioned Victorian house, with lots of character.John was very friendly and put us at ease straight away. Had a great weekend. Breakfast was lovely and John was happy to give us local information and recommended a nice restaurant to eat.
- Also Known As:
- Milton Lodge Guest House Hotel
- Milton Lodge Guest House Hotel Weston Super Mare
- The Milton Lodge Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Milton Lodge is a charming Victorian Villa, fully and beautifully furnished throughout, with comfortable beds and a hearty full English breakfast cooked freshly each morning by Angela and served to your table by John. Weston-super-Mare is a seaside town. A great place to stay with lots to do and see. Theatres, Cinema, Restaurants, Museums all within a short walk, The ever popular Grand Pier, Sand sculptures and Seaquarium are just a few attractions available. Milton Lodge is ideally located for touring Somerset, Bristol, Wookey Hole, Cheddar Gorge and Wells Glastonbury Sand-bay and Burnham-On-Sea to name but a few. ... more less