After really enjoying an afternoon tea at the Mercure in Telford we thought we would try the one in Wolverhampton when we saw a deal come up on Livingsocial. This was nowhere near the quality of the one at Telford. 4 of us went today and none of us were impressed, the sandwiches were pretty bland. The cakes were OK... More
- Also Known As:
- The Goldthorn Hotel Leisure
- Mercure Wolverhampton Goldthorn Hotel West Midlands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within easy reach of M6/M54/M5 and NEC, the Mercure Wolverhampton Goldthorn Hotel offers some pleasant surprises. With original features throughout the bar area and a contemporary restaurant, the hotel provides an excellent setting from which to base your visit to the Midlands. There is also the opportunity to upgrade to one of six, four poster rooms, besides the other 76 well appointed en-suite bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Olotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Wolverhampton Goldthorn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.