We stayed at Ashfarm for 2 nights before & after our recent trip to Marakech. This is the second time we have stayed there & we were made most welcome by David & Janice. The bedroom was very comfortable - huge bed ! The breakfast served by David was delicious. I can honestly say that Ash Farm is welcoming, cosy... More
- Also Known As:
- Ash Farm Country Guest House Hotel Altrincham
- Ash Farm Country Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ash Farm Country Guest House perfectly situated in Cheshire only 10 miles from Manchester and 6 miles from Manchester International Airport. Beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms with either a bath or power shower, tea/coffee making facility, colour TV and freeview, wireless internet, hairdryer, trouser press, iron and bath robes plus complimentary toiletries. All bedrooms enhanced by stunning views over National Trust countryside. Residents lounge and breakfast room where we serve full English local produce breakfast of your choice - both rooms with open log fires. Within 5 minutes walking distance to two country pubs also Dunham Massey Hall and Park and Bridgewater Canal. Ample parking for guests (leave your car when departing from the airport - local taxi pounds 14.00 one way). All major credit cards accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Ash Farm Country Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.