Went for a two night visit. The room was a bit small for a big bloke like me but what the hell I'm just sleeping there. The bed was extremely comfortable and I slept extremely well. Likewise the shower cubicle was a bit small for someone like me and the shower head was broken. I reported this after breakfast and... More
- Also Known As:
- Sunnyside Hotel Llandudno
- The Sunnyside Llandudno, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunnyside is a friendly, family run 20 bedroom Guest Accommodation in Victorian Llandudno. Situated below the Great Orme and surrounded by all the attractions of Victorian Llandudno. The Sunnyside is the ideal location for your North Wales break, holiday or adventure.The Sunnnyside has a light and welcoming restaurant serving a comprehensive breakfast choice, also our warm and comfortable lounge is ideal for relaxing with a drink from our small bar area in reception. The Sunnyside boasts 20 individually decorated rooms all of which have en-suite bathroom facilities, include colour television and tea and coffee making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Sunnyside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.