Lovely modern room with very comfortable bed and lovely bathroom. The entry and reception is quite different, traditional style, a bit pokey but interesting. The location is good; Vienna is a sprawling city and this is not too far from the centre and close to rail transport. Fairly bland service biut overall a good value hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Austrotel Fuerst Metternich Vienna
- Austrotel Fuerst Metternich Hotel Vienna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hotel Fürst Metternich. Our house was built as a traditional Art Nouveau building in 1897 and is embedded in a row of houses with typical Viennese character. Located centrally in a quiet side street of the famous shopping boulevard "Mariahilfer Straße", the hotel invites you to stroll around, to visit museums, to go shopping and to explore the pulsating city of Vienna. We combine the traditional viennese flair with austrian hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Fastbooking, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Olotels, Otel, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Fuerst Metternich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.