Excellent over all holiday. Worth the money. Shop around if doing flights separate felt I got stung by jet2. My nephew MICHAEL TAOUXIS got married in the mountains & both English families & guests stayed here. For 1€ you can go to either carol bay or paphos on the bus. No entertainment at hotel... Blessing in disguise??
- Also Known As:
- Capital Coast Hotel Paphos
- Capital Coast Resort And Spa
- Capital Coast Resort
- Capital Coast Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the historic Tombs of the Kings, it offers a variety of spacious high quality one, two and three bedroom suites, all encompassing a contemporary light modern decor that captures the Mediterranean spirit. All suits are designed to offer a unique home away from home experience of comfort and luxury. Other services include restaurants and bars, Spa and Bath House, gymnasium & fitness center, beautician and hairdressing salon, squash, indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Opens on 1 August 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Capital Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.