After staying in The Apollonia Apartments in November 2012, we had no hesitation in booking up again this year. We were not disappointed. We like to visit Paphos in November when we have to admit it is quieter but the weather is always so good. We tend to sit by the pool in the mornings before going out in the... More
- Also Known As:
- Apollonia Holiday Apartments Hotel
- Apollonia Holiday Apartments Paphos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apollonia Holiday Apartments are run by the Constandinou family. Guests can enjoy quality, self-catering holidays (and longer stay accommodation) in studios, one or two bedroom apartments. Apollonia is centrally located in the heart of the Paphos tourist area. Guests receive real Cypriot hospitality with a friendly welcoming service, being treated as friends and members of the extended family. Because holidays should be an unforgettable experience, Apollonia has made sure that all apartments are furnished and equipped to a very high standard. The reputation for hospitality, care and attention to detail offered by the family, is unique to Apollonia (read Tripadvisor reviews!). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Apollonia Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.