We were 5 friends who spent a weekend in Helsinki. The location of Hellsten Parliment was ideal with the city centre 5-10 minute walk away or one stop with the tram. The apartment itself was spacious enough even with an extra bed. We had a 5th floor apartment with a sauna and balcony which was worth the extra euros. The... More
- Also Known As:
- Hellsten Helsinki Parliament Hotel
- Hellsten Helsinki Parliament Hotel Helsinki
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hellsten Helsinki Parliament Hotel is situated in the city centre of Helsinki, in a pleasant and quiet residential area. The surrounding area has several well-known attractions such as the Parliament House, the National Museum, the Finlandia Hall and the Temple Church. The hotel is situated on a peaceful street with interesting shops and restaurants, which is only nine minutes walk from the Central railway station. The 43 rooms in the hotel are varying in size, from one room apartments of 24 sqm to two bed room apartments up to 75 sqm. Each apartment is individually designed, Scandinavian style. Of course rooms are equipped with telephone, satellite TV and free internet access, and fully equipped kitchen. The front desk at Parliament is open on weekdays from 8 am in the morning till 8 pm in the evening, and will cater for all your needs and inquiries. Other hours there is an electronic surveillance of the premises and you can do your own check-in round the clock with an automated check in system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hellsten Helsinki Parliament reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.