Clean, friendly, with a nice spirit in the common kitchen and other shared facilities. Only a handful of tent cottages, very well cared for, and so an intimate, easy-going place with many offers of help should you need something. The island itself is a kind of suburb--a very safe and sheltered one--of Charlotte Amalie. Honeymoon Beach is where most people... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Introducing the concept of Upscale Camping! A handful of roomy tent-cabins feature ocean view terraces and all the comforts of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Virgin Islands Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Virgin Islands Campground Hotel St. Thomas
- Virgin Islands Campground Hotel