If you're into the medieval atmosphere of the old town of Stockholm, this is the perfect place to the price. As a new timer in Stockholm this just seems to be in the centre of all the great attractions. Close to the royal palace, the city hall and some of the best cosy cafes. The hostel is clean and quiet... More
- Also Known As:
- Archipelago Hostel Old Town Hotel
- Archipelago Hostel Old Town Hotel Stockholm
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Archipelago Hostel Old Town Stockholm is the ultimate place to stay during your visit in Stockholm. Most of the historical sites and attraction are within walking distance like Royal Palace, the Nobel Museum, the City Hall and the ferry to Djurgården/Skansen. Free Internet. Free wireless in all rooms. Free Stockholm MapGuest kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HostelBookers and Priceline so you can book your Archipelago Hostel Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.