Good value right on Rossio Square! Near both major train stations and the metro make exploring the city and day trips a breeze. Most of the rooms are small though, so if that's a factor be sure to book a larger room. The restaurant is not fully open yet so only tapas and deserts along with a decent wine and... More
- Also Known As:
- Internacional Design Lisbon
- Hotel Internacional Design
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying the best possible location in Lisbon, this modern boutique design hotel is born, like a phoenix, from the ancient structures of one of the first luxury hotels in Portugal. The daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity offered to a happy few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Internacional Design Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.