I feel like I should not write a review and keep this place a secret! We went here in November 2013 and was blown away. Very beautiful place - all the rooms have such characters. The staff was extremely friendly and gave excellent advice! For example, we planned to go to Sintra the next day but didn't have much time.... More
- Also Known As:
- Palacete Chafariz d`El Rei Hotel
- Palacete Chafariz d`El Rei Hotel Lisbon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 6 amazing and luxurious suites with direct river views and in the heart of the city, this family house has the highest level of service, letting you feel at home from the moment you enter the front door. The excellence of the service and the comfort of the house brings light to the new Home Boutique Hotel concept.With distinctive and unique lounges with many different styles, the house has a range of possibilities to organize parties, press conferences, weddings, meetings, business meals and all kind of events.For those who prefer a more cozy and familiar ambience, either on business or leisure, the Palacete Chafariz D’El Rei is the place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Palacete Chafariz D'El Rei reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.