We loved this little secret palace--it lived up to all our expectations, and was an amazing respite. The quirky mansion is intelligently and imaginatively restored, and the hosts are rightly proud of it. From the moment Maria peeked out of the beautiful hidden door, which astonishingly opens from a bleak tiny alley--(entering is kind of like going through Alice's looking... More
- Also Known As:
- Palacete Chafariz d`El Rei Hotel Lisbon
- Palacete Chafariz d`El Rei Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 6 amazing and luxurious suites with direct river views and in the heart of the city, this family house has the highest level of service, letting you feel at home from the moment you enter the front door. The excellence of the service and the comfort of the house brings light to the new Home Boutique Hotel concept.With distinctive and unique lounges with many different styles, the house has a range of possibilities to organize parties, press conferences, weddings, meetings, business meals and all kind of events.For those who prefer a more cozy and familiar ambience, either on business or leisure, the Palacete Chafariz D’El Rei is the place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Palacete Chafariz D'El Rei reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.