Central hotel with friendly helpful staff. Large room in need of a bit of refreshment. Quite noisy as next to street and the university with loud students late at night. But an authentic experience. The breakfast is correct and included. Good to have the free parking but quite a squeeze if your car is big.
- Also Known As:
- Pensao Residencial Policarpo Hotel
- Pensao Residencial Policarpo Évora
- Pensao Residencial Policarpo Evora, Alentejo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PENSÃO Residencial POLICARPO occupies a building dating from the end of the 16th century, which was in earlier times the manor house of the Counts of Lousã.This noble house has an imposing principal façade which faces south, and thus offers an impressive panorama over the Alentejan plain.On the other side, the house opens on to a small patio, giving direct access to the reception.A very visible architectural feature is the fact that the house bestrides the ancient Roman wall.These elements, together with the fact that the Counts of Lousã’s manor house has provided hotel accommodation for over 70 years under the direction and management of the POLICARPO family, who has always emphasized a familiar ambiance and conviviality, based on the authenticity of this special place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Pensao Residencial Policarpo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.