Excellent hotel and lovely people. Great location, right near the Roman ruins. Breakfast included with meal was very good, not just the typical rolls and coffee. Free parking. Recommend visiting the megalith sites nearby. There is a pool on site, which is great during the hot summer months.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Dos Loios De Evora Hotel
- Pousada Dos Loios De Evora Alentejo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is located in the heart of the historic centre of Évora, a city classified by UNESCO as World Heritage. The Pousada Évora, Lóios, was originally a convent and one of Évora's most precious architectural buildings. On 1965 the convent opens its doors as a Pousada de Portugal, the former cells of the Cónegos Regrantes (the congregation faithfull), were converted into luxury decorated rooms, being all different from each other. Staying at the Pousada of Lóios is reliving history itself in each stone, each glance and each object. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Escapio, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Pousada Dos Loios de Evora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.