We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights while we were in Brussels on holiday. The hotel as very clean and modern. The staff was very helpful in answering most of our questions. The hotel breakfast was quite good. The only detriment was that there was no coffee or tea making in the room which I missed.
- Also Known As:
- Martin`s Central Park Hotel
- Martin`s Central Park Hotel Brussels
- Martins Central Park Brussels
- Martins Central Park Hotel Brussels
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Martin's Central Park features leisure facilities including sauna and fitness equipment, a garden terrace and sound-proofed rooms, less than a 5-minute walk from the European Commission and only 500 metres from Schuman Metro Station which brings you in 5 minutes to the Grand Place (4 stops, direct connection). The hotels offers air-conditioned rooms with a modern bathroom, a work desk and a minibar. Each room also features a seating area with a flat-screen cable TV. The Icones lounge bar and restaurant serves International and Belgian fusion cuisine in a film-inspired dining room with mood lighting. There is also a spacious dining terrace for light lunches and meals in good weather. Enjoy your stay with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, EasyToBook, Otel, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Martin's Central Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.