We stayed here for 3 nights in the middle of the week. We were eventually greeted by the owner and shown to our room. The room itself was great, very large for Amsterdam, very clean and tidy and the shower has wonderful pressure! Be aware the stairs are like anywhere else in Amsterdam; very narrow!!! If you have mobility issues... More
- Also Known As:
- Truelove Guesthouse Hotel
- Truelove Guesthouse Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Truelove Antique and Guesthouse is located in the heart of the historic centre of Amsterdam, called Jordaan. All rooms and apartments have private en-suite bathroom and toilet, fridge, tv and free coffee and tea facilities. Truelove is just 7 minutes walk from the central train station and just minutes walk to Dam Square, the royal palace, Ann Frank House, local out door day markets and all major tourist attractions and night life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Venere, EasyToBook, HostelWorld, HotelsClick and Expedia so you can book your Truelove Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.