We stayed here for 2 nights in June in a private room with ensuite bathroom, on a half board basis which includes breakfast and dinner. Even though this is a hostel, by opting to stay in a private room gives us more privacy and the view from the private room which is in the annex building is fabulous !! Room... More
- Also Known As:
- Youthhostel Zermatt Hotel
- Youthhostel Zermatt Hotel Zermatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Backpackers from all over the world, as well as families, groups and young-at-heart senior citizens receive a very warm welcome in a cosy atmosphere the whole year round. Whether they choose the inexpensive variant in a dormitory or a double room with a separate shower and WC, breakfast in the dining room with a view of the Matterhorn is always included in the price.Once you arrive in Zermatt, it’s not far to the Youth Hostel. It is located between the town centre and the station of Klein Matterhorn Railways. It is a 15-minute walk from the railway station to the Youth Hostel. A slightly more comfortable journey by electric bus or taxi is also possible. (Zermatt is car-free). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your Jugendherberge Zermatt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.