We stayed at the lovely Il Casale del Cotone in May, 2013. The location is a few kilometers from the town on a hill overlooking the vineyards of Tuscany. The owner, Allessandro Martelli ( a thin George Clooney lookalike) couldn't have been nicer. The view is breathtaking and the addition of a pool is nice. The room we had #25,... More
- Also Known As:
- Il Casale Del Cotone Hotel San Gimignano
- Il Casale Del Cotone Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The farmhouses are located no more than 2,5 km from the medieval town of San Gimignano in the district of Siena. The "Casale del Cotone" as well the "Rocca degli Olivi" are surrounded by 70 acres of vinyards and olive trees. They were erected in the 17th century at the bottom of the hill where is located the ancient Roman church "Pieve di Cellole" which inspired Giacomo Puccini to compose the opera "Suor Angelica". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Il Casale del Cotone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.