We had arranged a week long stay at a Tuscan villa on the east side of Florence and felt isolated and missing the Tuscan experience we expected. We went is search of the "true" Tuscan experience, arrived in San Gimignano, booking a room at the nearby Torraccia di Chiusi based on a recommendation and immediately fell in love with it.... More
- Also Known As:
- Torraccia Di Chiusi Hotel
- Torraccia Di Chiusi Hotel San Gimignano
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Torraccia di Chiusi is a working farmhouse producing wine and olive oil, with in-house restaurant where we serve food prepared daily using products from our garden; We offer hospitality in ensuite bedrooms or suite apartaments, and we are happy to host our guests in the sea salted swimming pool, and to organise wine tastings with visit to the vinyards and cellar ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere and Expedia so you can book your Torraccia di Chiusi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.