This place wasn't cheap by our standards, but it was totally worth it. We stayed in the junior suite which has a great balcony overlooking a canal. The room is done up in silk tapestry wallpaper with Murano glass decor, very Venetian. The staff were helpful and friendly, the location is excellent, and the room is a nice size by... More
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Ca` San Marco Hotel Venice
- Residenza Ca` San Marco Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residenza Ca' San Marco is a cozy inn created from the interiors of what, at the times of the Serenissima Republic, was the ancient monastery of San Salvador. The building, completely renovated, is made up of six spacious rooms, elegantly furnished in Venetian style with extreme care in the finest detail. Staying at Residenza Ca' San Marco you can still feel the charm of the real Venice, far from the tourist and mostly visited courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, EasyToBook, Expedia, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Residenza Ca' San Marco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.