We stayed in February, 2013, for one night. The room had a lovely view, and was nice and warm. The only criticism is the price. 90 euros for an off-season room (we were pretty much the only tourists in Bellagio, which,however,made us feel like the peninsula is ours :) ) is quite a bit of money. It is close to... More
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Antico Pozzo Hotel
- Residenza Antico Pozzo Hotel Bellagio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Antico Pozzo offers self-catering apartments in diverse sizes, elegantly furnished to offer all comfort. In a quiet yet central position in the heart of Bellagio historic centre, Antico Pozzo is the ideal central base for your holidays in Como Lake. The lake, the pier, all shops and amenities within walking distance. Wedding, family reunions and private party facility rental for the whole house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Residenza Antico Pozzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.