Our first time in beautiful Rome my mother, sister in law and I booked a triple executive room at the Al Viminale for 3 nights. Although our room was small it was clean and well furnished. The bathroom was immaculate with a modern walk in shower. Our room was situated outside a small kitchenette area where we we able to... More
- Also Known As:
- Al Viminale Street Deluxe Hotel Rome
- Al Viminale Street Deluxe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant facility, which faces onto the prestigious Opera house, is located within a residence dating back to the Eighteen hundreds and rewards its guests with an unforgettable atmosphere. Hospitality, courtesy and charm are the predominant features of a romantic and pleasant stay in the Eternal City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, EasyToBook, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Al Viminale Hill Inn & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.