...are two of the many adjectives I can think of to describe the Residenza Napoleone. It is absolutely amazing. From the moment you walk in, you feel like you are transported to another time. It is beyond special. The staff (especially Beatrice) is completely accommodating and helpful. The exquisite details in every room are beyond stunning. You truly feel like... More
- Also Known As:
- La Residenza Napoleone Hotel
- La Residenza Napoleone Hotel Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residenza Napoleone III is one of the most luxurious and unique places to stay in Rome, situated in the XVI century Palazzo Ruspoli on Romes legendary Via Condotti, the Residenza is named after Emperor Napoleon III, who lived here in 1830. The Napoleone Suite consists of three magnificient rooms, with antique furnishings, massive oil paintings, XVI century tapestries, parquet floors and hand-stencilled walls.This suite is connected to an additional bedroom : the Blue Room so-called because of its blue and white Chinese vases. The Roof Garden Suite has one of the most beautiful roof garden overlooking the city, with a multi-level decked terrace of over 600 sq ft. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tablet Hotels and Splendia so you can book your La Residenza Napoleone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.