We just returned from three days at the Residenza di Ripetta.We have been to Rome 5 other times and wish that we had found this lovely hotel before. The location is perfect so close to all the major sites in Rome. In addition the staff was so helpful,professional and friendly. Our rooms were suites with sitting rooms large bedrooms. Everything... More
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Di Ripetta Hotel
- Residenza Di Ripetta Hotel Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right around the corner from Piazza del Popolo and the Spanish Steps is one of Rome’s most charming secret hideaways: Residenza di Ripetta. This oasis of peace and tranquility is nestled in one of the capital’s most famous former convents, a stunning 17th century structure that embraces a verdant inner courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Residenza di Ripetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.