We're from UK and stayed here 3 nights and absolutely loved it.. it's really beautiful, you can see that it would be a great place to have weddings at - it's got real character. The shuttle bus (about 40 minutes or so depending on the traffic in Rome centre), which did a pick-up/drop off at the corner of Piazza del... More
- Also Known As:
- Relais Castrum Boccea Hotel Rome
- Relais Castrum Boccea Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the Roman countryside just 30 minutes from downtown is the "Castrum Boccea" a historic medieval relay turned into a hotel.Thanks to a restoration can have a look at history and relive the glories of bygone days. Surrounded by lush vegetation provides ample space inside and outside, ideal for weddings, business meetings and stay in complete relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Relais Castrum Boccea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.