My husband and I stayed here for three nights during our honeymoon earlier this month. We stayed in room 2 (the "yellow" room) with a big bathroom with jacuzzi tub and a walk in closet. The room was lovely, as was the roof top terrace. The best part of this hotel, however, was the customer service. At one point, we... More
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Torre Colonna Hotel
- Residenza Torre Colonna Hotel Rome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each room has a Nespresso machine, a kettle with a selection of fine teas, a touch screen computer, a safe, a minibar and hairdryer in the bathroom. All our rooms have 2 sets of double glazing and air conditioning/heating. We also have a jacuzzi tub on the roof terrace overlooking the Roman Forum, which is free and open 24/7. Our breakfast,(with freshly squeezed orange juice) is very abundant and has become quite famous! All our rooms are stricktly no smoking however smoking is permitted on the roof terrace. Wi-fi is free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Residenza Torre Colonna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.