Simply the best in hospitality (warm, accommodating hosts), views (breathtaking ocean and Mt. Vesuvius views), and breakfast (tarts, pastries, and juice unlike anything in the US). We couldn't have asked for a better stay. Be sure to ask about local restaurants, many offer a pick up/drop off service that was very convenient.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Oriana Relais Hotel Sorrento
- Villa Oriana Relais Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant and essential accommodation, refined and with all the comfort and welcoming of an exclusive retreat. Villa Oriana Relais is located in Sorrento, only 5 minutes by car from Tasso Square, the main square of the town and has a breathtaking view of the bay of Naples.The d’Esposito family, has managed this wonderful Relais with passion for years, welcomes the guests like friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, HostelBookers, EasyToBook, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Villa Oriana Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.