my husband and i stayed here last week. the apartments are on a lovely little narrow street, very quaint, not far from the train station if you are arriving by train. spotlessly clean, towels changed every day, very friendly and helpful staff especially the nephew of the older guy. lovely cocktail bar with a large range of cocktails at 5... More
- Also Known As:
- Sorrento Apartments Hotel Sorrento
- Sorrento Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sorrento Apartments is a residence complex strategically located in Sorrento historical centre just at one hundred meters far from sea; within minutes You can gather to walk the ancient path of orthogonal streets of Roman origin and get carried by the charm of history: passing through the neogothic Cathedral dated fifteenth century to the Arabic San Francesco cloister until the central Piazza Tasso, an important citizen meeting point. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Sorrento Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.